Highlight HUB

Your Selection of Key Moments in the Cloud

This is a place where you can quickly catch up everyone’s essence of the meetings. All your meeting knowledge is centralized in one place to boost the team's growth and success.

✓ 3 languages
✓ Sign-up in 2 min
✓ Free to try
Highlight Hub

Collaborative Highlight Hub
for You and Your Team

The elites know how to extract the essence from the meetings. They revisit and memorize highlights from time to time. Here, not only can you share your secrets for success but also learn from your team.

The success of a team is not only about the top 1% performers. Help the other 99% to learn from best practices, grasp the essence that drives performance and leverage others' experience at any time. Create unprecedented value that boosts teamwork!

Focus on What Matters

Once you create highlights from the files in Vocol, you can share these highlights and search them in one place. All the meetings, interviews, podcasts, conferences, online courses are narrowed down to the most important bits.

Organize Things Easily

You can effortlessly organize highlights by dragging and dropping existing files, and restoring the valuable files deleted accidentally. Collaborate with your team, and organize highlights into folders, chapters, and categories that you define.

Search Insights Quickly

As time goes by, you will gain more and more highlights. Vocol helps you to dig out the hidden gems in the data by searching keywords and filtering by date and team.

Intuitive User Interface

Old habits die hard. You can follow your preference to change the layout while using the Highlight Hub. Viewing by list or block as you wish, changing color for different folders to emphasize the most important one.

want to know more?

Frequently Asked Questions

How many V-points can I get after creating Vocol account?

Every account gets 200 V-points. You can use 1 V-point to transcribe a 1-minute recording. (We use 10 V-points to transcribe a 10-minute recording.)

Which languages can Vocol support?

English, Chinese and Japanese. More to come, let us know what you need.

What payment methods can I use?

We currently accept debit/credit card payments. For business license, wire transfer is accepted as well.


See for Yourself

I like to be able to highlight and take notes on the main moments of our team meetings. I can share them with teammates who did not attend so they quickly pick up the most critical parts.

Jack Liao
Engineer at software company

Vocol’s transcription and analysis AI has been a breakthrough catalyst to upgrade our human operating system. Thanks to its smart summaries and transcriptions, our team saved many hours on recalling the meeting decision.

Ariel Huang
Accountant at academia consulting firm

I just discovered a great tool Vocol.ai which lets me transcribe audio to the transcript and provide a summary. This tool has been saving me hours of work.

Michelle Hsu
CEO at Media Agency
All-in-one voice & conversation collaboration AI assistant

Make the Most Out of Every Conversation